FANS OF ŠKODA DRIVE ŠKODA AUTO INDIA TO NEW PEAKS OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- Company initiates revolutionary movement to engage customers and fans
- Pilot project set in motion across 15 cities in India
- Radical campaign set to create organic brand advocates for ŠKODA AUTO in India
Chennai, __ July 2022 – In what will be a path-breaking initiative when it comes to customer engagement, cust omer satisfaction and customer involvement, ŠKODA AUTO India has set the ball rolling on the revolutio nary, yet fun, ‘Fans of ŠKODA’ movement. It’s a campaign that directly involves and engages with ŠKODA customers and with fans of the brand where Škodians directly participate in drives, events and product launches.
Speaking on the project, Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, “Fans of ŠKODA is a project that is really close to my heart. I have always enjoyed interacting with our customers, and this endeavour will only heig hten brand engagement and involvement with our customers and fans who love our cars. I believe it is satisfied customers and organic fan communities that make the difference between a successful brand and an iconic one. Fans of ŠKODA, alongside our network expansion and increased customer touchpoints, is one more way for all of us at ŠKODA to get closer to our customers.”
Under the ‘Fans of ŠKODA’ initiative, ŠKODA will conduct 15 cust omer activities across Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhuban es war, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Noida and Surat. This revolutionary move ment for customer engagement and customer satisfaction comes on the back of some incredible success and record-breaking sales for ŠKODA AUTO India in the first half of 2022, where the comp any surpassed annual sales of 2021 within H1 2022, and crossed 205+ customer touchpoints in the country.
ŠKODA Customers can register for participation on https://www.skoda-auto.co.in/other-offerings/fansofskoda
- is successfully steering through the new decade with the NEXT LEVEL – ŠKODA STRATEGY 2030.
- aims to be one of the five best-selling brands in Europe by 2030 with an attractive line-up in the entry-level segments and additional e-models.
- is emerging as the leading European brand in India, Russia and North Africa.
- currently offers its customers 12 passenger-car series: the SLAVIA, FABIA, RAPID, SCALA, OCTAVIA and SUPERB as well as the KAMIQ, KAROQ, KODIAQ, ENYAQ iV, ENYAQ iV Coupe and KUSHAQ.
- delivered over 870,000 vehicles to customers around the world in 2021.
- has been a member of the Volkswagen Group for 30 years. The Volkswagen Group is one of the most successful vehicle manufacturers in the world.
- independently manufactures and develops not only vehicles but also components such as engines and transmissions in association with the Group.
- operates at three sites in the Czech Republic; manufactures in China, Russia, Slovakia and India primarily through Group partnerships, as well as in Ukraine with a local partner.
- employs more than 43,000 people globally and is active in over 100 markets.
ŠKODA AUTO INDIA
- fascinating customers in India since 2001.
- offers five models in India – SLAVIA, SUPERB, OCTAVIA, KUSHAQ and KODIAQ.
- present in more than 123 cities across the country with over 205 customer touchpoints
- recorded a triple digit growth of 130% with 23,858 units sold in 2021
- ŠKODA AUTO India website – škoda-auto.co.in
- ŠKODA AUTO India Communications Twitter Handle – @SKODAIndia_PR