ŠKODA KODIAQ RETURNS: BOOKINGS OPEN FOR Q1 2023 AT DEALERSHIPS ACROSS INDIA
- ŠKODA AUTO India confirms new availability of the KODIAQ successfully launched earlier this year
- Proven, powerful and efficient 2.0 TSI with 7-seat configuration to continue
- Quick-shifting DSG automatic mated to all-wheel-drive system standard across the range
- Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) with 6 driving modes in KODIAQ still a segment-exclusive
- Gets to 100kph in 7.8 seconds
- Style, Sportline and Laurin & Klement variants to be available
Chennai, 10 August 2022 – When the facelifted KODIAQ was launched by ŠKODA AUTO India in January 2022, the luxury 4×4 was sold out within 48 hours. With enquiries continuing from customers all through H1 2022, the company has announced new availability of the technologically advanced SUV for 2023. Prices start at INR 37, 49,000 and will be applicable for Q1 2023. The booking amount is INR 50,000 and the SUV can only be booked across ŠKODA AUTO dealerships in India.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India, said, “The KODIAQ is a niche, luxury 4×4 and our flagship offerin g. The response to this SUV, post the launch in January was astounding. I still get requests for the vehicle, showin g us that India has an extremely healthy demand for quality, luxurious, technologically advanced SUVs that are priced right. I am happy to share that we are opening bookings for Q1 2023, and will announce phase-wise booki ng windows for the rest of the 2023 volumes. While the SLAVIA and KUSHAQ are enabling us to make 2022 the Biggest Year for ŠKODA in India, the outstanding response to the KODIAQ shows that customers look at ŠKO DA as the ultimate in value luxury.”
The KODIAQ continues with the same path-breaking and segme nt-exclusive features like Dynamic Chassis Con trol, a CANTON 12-speaker 625W surround sound system, and a host of comfort features like blinds, blankets, an umbrella holder and a panoramic sunroof. This luxury 4×4 is powered by the proven 2.0 TSI engine sending 140kW (190ps) and 320Nm of torque to all four wheels catapulting the KODIAQ to 100kph in just 7.8 seconds via a 7-speed DSG automatic.
Bookings for the first quarter of 2023 will open across dealerships starting today, with deliveries targeted during the period from January 2023 to March 2023.
|Price effective for cars delivered between
January to March 2023, (Q1,2023)
|INR 3,749,000||INR 3,849,000||INR 3,999,000|
Sunny Arora Saurabh Dedhia
Product and Brand Communications Product and Brand Communications
T – +91 22 3313 7332 T – +91 22 3313 7046
- is successfully steering through the new decade with the NEXT LEVEL – ŠKODA STRATEGY 2030.
- aims to be one of the five best-selling brands in Europe by 2030 with an attractive line-up in the entry-level segments and additional e-models.
- is emerging as the leading European brand in India, Russia and North Africa.
- currently offers its customers 11 passenger-car series: the SLAVIA, FABIA, RAPID, SCALA, OCTAVIA and SUPERB as well as the KAMIQ, KAROQ, KODIAQ, ENYAQ iV and KUSHAQ.
- delivered over 870,000 vehicles to customers around the world in 2021.
- has been a member of the Volkswagen Group for 30 years. The Volkswagen Group is one of the most successful vehicle manufacturers in the world.
- independently manufactures and develops not only vehicles but also components such as engines and transmissions in association with the Group.
- operates at three sites in the Czech Republic; manufactures in China, Russia, Slovakia and India primarily through Group partnerships, as well as in Ukraine with a local partner.
- employs more than 43,000 people globally and is active in over 100 markets.
ŠKODA AUTO INDIA
- fascinating customers in India since 2001.
- offers five models in India – SLAVIA, SUPERB, OCTAVIA, KUSHAQ and KODIAQ.
- present in more than 100 cities across the country with over 205 customer touchpoints
- recorded a triple digit growth of 130% with 23,858 units sold in 2021
- ŠKODA AUTO India website – škoda-auto.co.in
- ŠKODA AUTO India Communications Twitter Handle – @SKODAIndia_PR